SDC 2017 | Tickets Go On Sale March 1st!
Last year we had over 1,700 crawlers… but this year we are trimming that number down to 1,500 so we can take the crawl back to it’s roots – FLUXX Nightclub!
Sing Dance Crawl is an experience like no other. This high-energy event draped in ‘Merican pride takes you to three of San Diego’s best venues. Each venue pulls out all the stops, creating an experience that you’d expect on a busy Saturday night… but during the day and just for us! You don’t want to miss your chance because this party only happens once a year!
With epic entertainment at each venue… there is no doubt that you will sing, you will dance and you will crawl!!
Please note that shirts and hats are on a first come, first serve basis and our ordering deadline is May 1st. If you want to help us in our efforts, sign up early and be sure to select your correct shirt size (adjustable trucker hats will also be available). We base our order off sales trends … so help us, help you!
We will have early check-in for shirts and wristbands starting Tuesday, May 23rd – you’ll receive an email with more details in early May.
Make sure you follow Sing Dance Crawl on Facebook where we will be posting updates and important information as we get closer to crawl day! #singdancecrawl #singdancecrawl2017
Excited to be working with our Hydration Station Partner, VAVI !
Tips to a successful Sing Dance Crawl:
- Sport the RED WHITE AND BLUE. Anything goes for this event. These venues are closed to the public so normal dress code doesn’t apply, go all out! It is important to show your USA pride. Either create a costume or sport the SDC shirt! You will feel awkward if you don’t.
- PACE YOURSELF. Have you heard “this is a marathon, not a sprint?” Well this is a triathalon, the long kind. This event lasts 6 hours, and for some it is even longer!
- Those who make it to the last stop get a “I’M A CHAMP” sticker! Wear it with pride!
- Hydrate! Take advantage of the promotional beverages that will be handed out between stops! Don’t forget to drink water!
- BE NICE! This event is about camaraderie and team effort! High five, hug, kiss, make new friends, and just be cool! There is no drama during SDC. No fighting, please. Only positive shenanigans will be tolerated, don’t spoil the fun for everyone.
NO ID, NO WRISTBAND, NO FUN
You must carry your ID and wear your wristband in order to get into each event.
NO LARGE BAGS OR BACK PACKS
We HIGHLY suggest getting the whole day off for this event; arriving mid-crawl or “pacing yourself” for your late shift will definitely ruin your experience (and maybe get you fired). Be safe, have fun, be able to look your boss in the eye the next day.